Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How Long To Wait After Waxing Before Shower

The dream is a prelude to travel ...


  • Denis:
Thus we arrive at the end of our tour. Ten days is not much and it's a lot at once. Evidence, it took me a full year to feed the story of our trip! But now it's over and it makes me feel funny!
Grand Canyon AZ
  • Isa:
Already more than a year since we left. Hey! Yes! But thanks to you that we relive our trip, I still feel like yesterday.
Monument Valley, AZ / UT
  • Denis:
I think that to work almost daily, read and reread, review the images, we relive our memories remained intact and close to both!
  • Isa:
you go back? For example, to revise or deepen some visits?
Bryce Canyon UT
  • Denis:
Oh! Yes! Already I'd like to return to Grand Canyon but in a different way. Maybe a horse or donkey, or a 4x4 on a day or two camping to see more things, is so vast that I'm sure he did not see a hundredth of that beauty. We could a little more about the lives of Navajo

Bryce Canyon with special shapes so amazed me, and review colors and deep appeal to me greatly. I also think the Yosemite Park too big to do in half a day and Las Vegas we have not so light of day.
Yosemite CA
  • Isa:
Yes, I regret not being able to walk in the bottom of Bryce Canyon , and I go back well into the helicopter to the Grand Canyon and fly to the Lake Powell . These flights and the views of the sky seemed to me far too short! These places are such a wealth of splendors!
  • Denis:
Yes, everything is enchanted with tables so different color for each place visited, as the Valley of Fire , or that Death . By analyzing the statistics of the blog, I wonder how many people who are looking for the keyword Calico ghost town, I did not even know until you have set foot.
Las Vegas NV

  • Isa:
Yes, indeed this topic I was very surprised to see such small dwellings on spaces as great! Reconstructions pioneer villages that I think pretty faithful left me puzzled. The image one is through movies and westerns distorts our vision. So while all the elements, we do not realize that in fact these villages and living spaces are so small!
And hey, just looking back, Is there a place you'd like to live in the American West?
Lake Powell AZ / UT
  • Denis:
Between the three cities we visited, it is without hesitation San Francisco where I am now well pleased. It is a city that remains on a human scale and which has kept a seal so special!
  • Isa:
Yes, I also see myself in San Francisco , but I hesitate to stay there too long because I risked everything to even live there. I think I am afraid of an earthquake.
Valley of Fire NV
  • Denis:
Yes, but in theory, everything is planned accordingly to avoid the worst
... Come on, we still dream and there, now is the end of our adventure.
  • Isa:
It's a shame you had finished, I really felt that I was traveling again! And for you? It's going to miss you! What you gonna do without your blog?
Death Valley CA
  • Denis:
I still have two or three small details to work out here ...
Otherwise, yes, sure I will miss it, although I admit, it takes a long time. But it taught me a lot, too. And as you say, it seems to relive every step. Through comments, I realized that I gave the visitors wish to go. I sometimes dream of doing. And that is magic is the best rewards when you get to share something and thank you. Of course, I have not done this, but very enjoyable nonetheless.

And in doing research to try to be as close to reality and to decorate my articles, I discovered things that make you want to return. In all ways, this experience is very rewarding. And it's so much more interesting than just putting pictures online, especially since there are already thousands, and all the sites visited are often known by each of us. But it's much better to go there yourself. Remember, at each visit, no one was even more adjectives to describe these landscapes, so the surprise was the appointment: majestic, magnificent, breathtaking, sensational, huge, impressive, enormous, breathtaking, etc., etc. ...
Calico Ghost Town CA

Well, this time it's really the end. But I started to like, I do not want to stay there and I plan to create another blog.
  • Isa:
To save what? You already have an idea?
  • Denis:
Yes, a little idea. But it will probably be less specific, even if I want, why not, to speak there are other little escapades, perhaps less distant. And then develop other topics may be, all that is dear to my heart, actually. Come on, I say no more, yet. The only thing I can add is that I will address this new blog, here.
San Francisco CA

Beyond what we have shared together during this visit, I thank you for your help and your support for the realization of this blog. And I want to say thank you to all my readers, loyal or occasional, and those who leave me comments.

And this time, I do not tell them [to be continued ...], but soon for new adventures!

The dream is a prelude to travel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment